1. Trips to Disney World or Land? Mr. P and I sometimes think the kids would be into it and then I have nightmares about screaming, hot, sugar-loaded kids carrying around over-priced Tinker Bells. What say you, dear readers?
3. Do you think it's cruel to to disregard gender specific colors for winter apparel? A certain 6 year old lady in my house really dislikes her admittedly boy-specific black boots. But she grows like a weed and Tank will need them next year.
5. Does it make you a granny to snap photos of where you've parked? On the one hand, using your gadgets and gizmos in everyday life screams hipster, but not being able to remember one number and letter might be signs of early aging.
|P1, heck yes!|
6. Settlers of Catan? Mr. P saw a guy wearing a T-shirt the other day said, "Yes, We Catan." With the symbols of the resources below. I don't even know what to say about that. Ok, so if not Settlers of Catan, is there another game you like?
7. Turkey? Is it over-rated? Or am I just crazy? I much prefer chicken and this is why Thanksgiving underwhelms me a bit as a holiday. But maybe I'm alone on this.
|Talk Turkey with me... wau-wau.|
Looking forward to your deep insights on all these incredibly deep concepts! Now go visit Jiggity JEn for 7 (x70) more takes. Happy Weekend!