2. Thankfully, Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip Ice does not have gluten, because wow, is that my favorite ice cream.
I'd like to be buried with this stuff.
3. Ok starting out like a chubby kid in a candy shop with all this food talk. I'll stop.
4. Do you ever find a picture and think how did my kids grow up so fast? Obviously they're not exactly ready for the walkers and prune juice, but seriously. Cave has tons of hair and vaguely contemplates potty training. I'm a firm believer in waiting until almost three. I think it avoids a lot of unnecessary accidents or at least that is what I tell myself. I'm all about the late bloomers in that department. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'd rather clean a diaper any day than deal with the foulness that is children and public restrooms. Nothing makes me vomit and die faster than that.
|My Cave sans hair.|
6. I was holding strong to the idea that we would not get Christmas cards out this year and then, we started getting some and I kept thinking, "Oh man, I should write those guys" or "look how cute that family is." I started thinking we could really do this! And then I found my two books of christmas stamps stuck all over Cave's body. We salvaged a few, but not enough. Maybe, I'll do Easter cards instead!
7. Just had a great book club discussion on this wonderful book: The Lemon Tree: An Arab, A Jew, and the HEart of the Middle East. I really learned a lot and think it's one of those books you just want to talk over with someone.
As always I love hearing what everyone else is reading.
Ok now, go take 7 with Jen, then.